Monday, February 7, 2011

Welcome to the Blog

Hello and welcome to my newly launched blog. My name is Brandon Farris. A lot of people will see this as just another aviation blog but I hope to take on a little bit of a different perspective on the industry then just your normal news reporting blog. I will have to be honest in saying I will be keeping it up to date as much as possible but I work a full time job and on my off days am off traveling around the country covering events and taking lots of pictures. But if you have managed to stumble across this and have taken the time to read my first post here I would like to say thank you and keep following. I hope you will enjoy this blog as I will posting in it. Now ladies and gentlemen “Brandon’s Aviation Blog” has been cleared for takeoff! Here we go!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a nice blog. content is nice in blog but photos is not available, attach photos with post.

    Thanks
    Pilot training school

    ReplyDelete